If you are planning to start an e-commerce website then it is important for you to choose right hosting provider who gave maximum benefits with lower price because if you choose the right hosting plan then you have consistent sale and if choose wrong hosting plan then it will have consistent headache in future. Hostgator is one of the best & discounted hosting provider who gives maximum features with lowest cost through Hostgator 1 Cent coupon 2018, you will save more on the hosting services.
The right chooses of hosting provider will give your website load quickly, stay secure and never go offline. There are many hosting providers’ claims the maximum features but choosing the right one is quite difficult task.
In this article, I am providing some of the important factors while buying hosting for your E-commerce website from best hosting providers. These are as follows:-
- Look for Reliability– Your website should always stays online. If in case, your website went offline for few hours during sale, that means the customers can’t purchase from your website then you will have to bear loss during this period. It’s important to talk to or read customer reviews of hosting website and you can compare it with other websites with whom they have worked? Or what is their uptime percentage. This information will help you and also narrow down your options.
- Compare Performance– A slow website is also have a bad impact on your website. Customer won’t wait to load pages slowly, they you will lose your potential customer and then the customer will go on others competitors website and he/she will be their customers forever. The speed of the page is directly related to the sales. Choose a hosting provider who will give you this benefit otherwise let them go.
- Customer Support– Some of the hosting provider’s gives customer support only during their business hours and it is not good. If your website goes down at night then you will have to wait for next day morning and after calling then your problem will solve. A 24/7 support is the best because you don’t have to wait for a single minute just call them and your problem will resolved in a short period.
- Ask about Security– Ask your hosting service providers about the security that they manage himself or you will have to manage it yourself. If you have to choose between them, and then choose they will manage your website security because they automatically uploaded the software or you will have to wait for software available in the market.
- Integrations and Bundled software– Most of the hosting providers have different variety of integrations and bundled software. Some hosting providers give email marketing plugins with it so you don’t have to work with the third party tools. If you already have tools of third party then make sure web host will managed it nicely.
- Shared, VPS or dedicated hosting– If you are just started, and then shared web hosting is best. Your resources will be pooled together with others websites. VPS and dedicated hosting are for large companies that wanted to expand their business.